Stanley Portable SL18123P
|Tank Capacity||3 gal|
|Cord Length||6 ft|
|Product Height||15 in|
|Product Length||15.4 in|
|Product Width||12.2 in|
During our thorough research, we have read hundreds of reviews from real buyers. This is what most people think of Stanley Portable SL18123P:
5 reasons to buy
- People like how compact this little vacuum is, yet it still has capacity for 3 gallons.
- Several users seem to agree that this vacuum works well for cars, boats, RV’s, and other small tasks around the house.
- The vacuum comes with a reusable filter, which is more economical than disposable filter bags.
- Although the vacuum is mostly aimed towards home owners, it works well in small workshops too, where it easily picks up small amounts of saw dust, etc.
- Most users like how easy it is to bring along, as it features a carry handle on top, which also has the on/off switch conveniently located at the tip of your thumb.
5 reasons not to buy
- The cord length is only 6 feet, which means it has to sit near a power outlet, or you have to invest in an extension cord.
- While most users think this vacuum is practical for many purposes, some users think it lacks a bit of power.
- Some users think the latches for locking the top and bottom are too flimsy.
- The hose is not very thick, which means it doesn’t allow for larger items to be picked up.
- A few users struggled with picking up liquids, as it seems to leave the surface wet due to lack of suction.
The portable Stanley SL18123P is a nice little wet/dry vacuum, with a tank capacity of 3 gallons. People seem to like how powerful it is, althogh the size is very compact. It is said to work well for cars, RV’s, boats, but it also does well in other tasks around the house. Another bonus is the included reusable filter, which is a more economical solution than buying disposable filter bags all the time. It is easy to bring along as you go, but you’d most likely have to carry an extension cord, as its built-in cord is only 6 feet long. While most users think its suction is powerful enough for most tasks, some users were disappointed as they expected a bit more power. Some point out the latches as flimsy, meaning the top and bottom don’t feel as if they’re properly locked together. Some also say it doens’t pick up liquids very well, especially not if it’s in larger quantities. All in all, this little wet/dry vacuum might be a great choice for those who consider using it mainly for dry tasks, and the included reusable filter means you don’t have to worry about getting new filter bags all the time.