|Tank Capacity||6 gal|
|Cord Length||10 ft|
|Product Height||20.5 in|
|Product Length||13.8 in|
|Product Width||13.8 in|
During our thorough research, we have read hundreds of reviews from real buyers. This is what most people think of Stanley SL18116P:
5 reasons to buy
- Most users think it is powerful enough for regular home use, which seems to be the reason why most people buy it.
- Users also like how light it is to carry around and handle, which makes it easier to use on a daily basis.
- The attachments are easily stored on top of each castor, which gives you the ability to bring up to 4 pieces of attachments with you as you go.
- Speaking of attachments, most users found the included attachments useful for many different tasks.
- There’s a bag and a reusable filter included, and you have the choice of using the filter only, or instert the bag. The filter makes for a more economical solution, as you simply have to dump the contents of the tank in the trash can after each use, instead of buying new bags all the time.
5 reasons not to buy
- Some users think the hose is very short, making it less useful and difficult to handle.
- Although several users seem happy with its suction, some mention it doesn’t perform well when trying to vacuum liquids.
- Due to its design, the vacuum might tilt if it’s tank is empty.
- Some users are unhappy with the cord length, as it is only 10 feet long. This means you’ll most likely have to connect an extension cord, if you’re planning on using it around the house.
- Some users think the filter is a bit difficult to clean and reinstall, as it has to be wrapped around an internal pipe.
The Stanley SL18116P is made from black plastic, and most users find it durable, although some think the latches used to hold the top and bottom together, are a bit weak. The vacuum is said to be powerful enough for most tasks around the house, and users also like how light it is, as it makes it easy to carry around. It comes with a nice selection of attachments, and those are able to store directly on the vacuum itself. They simply clip onto one of the four spots on top of the castors, so you’re always able to pick them up and use them. The hose is said to be quite short, and the wand as well. If you’re a tall person, you might have to bend over while vacuuming the floor, which is not ideal for use over longer periods of time. The cord is also quite short, and at only 10 feet you’ll most likely have to buy an extension cord if you’re planning on vacuuming the entire house without changing power outlets all the time. It comes with the option of using a bag or simply use the filter for dry vacuuming, which is a nice and economical feature for those in search of a vacuum with low running costs. All in all, this vacuum seems like a great purchase for home owners, as it is generally well reviewed by users and quite popular too.