Tineco A10 Hero
|Dust Cup Capacity||0.11 gal|
|Cord Length||-- ft|
|Max. Battery Run Time||25 mins|
|Detachable Hand Vacuum||Yes|
During our thorough research, we have read hundreds of reviews from real buyers. This is what most people think of Tineco A10 Hero:
5 reasons to buy
- This stick vacuum is battery powered, and comes with two interchangeable battery packs. This means you can change batteries on the go, and extend the run time significantly.
- The vacuum is praised by many users as being both efficient and easy to use.
- Due to its different attachments, the vacuum is very versatile and can be used for many purposes. The different attachments lock into place with a simple mechanism, ensuring that nothing falls off by accident.
- According to most users, it works well for vacuuming stairs, as it is easy to carry around.
- The floor head has lights in front of it, making it easy to see whether or not it picked up everything from behind the sofa or other dark places.
5 reasons not to buy
- The noise level is quite high, which might cause nuisance while being used.
- Some of the moving parts are said by several buyers to be flimsy, and they might end up breaking.
- While batteries are indeed interchangeable, and the vacuum comes with two of them, an extra battery is sold at a very high price.
- According to some buyers, the suction is not powerful enough unless it is set on max, which drains the battery completely in just a few minutes.
- Due to its design, it isn’t able to stand on its own, meaning it has to either support itself against something, or being laid down while not in use.
The Tineco A10 Hero is, according to most users, a very well designed stick vacuum with a lot of features. The key feature is presumably its interchangeable battery, and the fact that it comes with two batteries included. As most of us know, those lithium batteries can be quite expensive, so having two batteries included is a great advantage. It is praised by several buyers for being efficient and easy to use, and it works well for most tasks. While vacuuming at those dark places behind the sofa or underneath a dresser, the lights come in handy, as they give you a perfect overview of the surface. Despite most of the reviews being positive, there are a few things that consitently appears throughout some of the negative reviews. It can be quite noisy for some people, due to the high pitch sound from the small motor going at high speeds, and some parts are considered flimsy and might end up breaking. Some buyers miss the ability to have the vacuum stand with no support, but it is simply not possible with this design. It is also said to have a weak suction on its normal setting, meaning you have to set it on max when you need to vacuum thoroughly. All in all, this cordless stick vacuum is well received by the majority of buyers, and it is a great buy for those in need of a light and handy vacuum for smaller homes, spot cleaning and similar.