Tineco A11 Hero
|Dust Cup Capacity||0.16 gal|
|Cord Length||-- ft|
|Max. Battery Run Time||60 mins|
|Detachable Hand Vacuum||Yes|
During our thorough research, we have read hundreds of reviews from real buyers. This is what most people think of Tineco A11 Hero:
5 reasons to buy
- The battery is removable, making it possible to recharge the battery on its own. It has a docking station for this, and here you can store the attachments as well.
- The dust bin is said by several users to be easy to empty, without causing a big mess around your garbage can.
- Most users agree that this stick vacuum is quite powerful and efficient, making it great for both hard floors and carpets alike.
- The vacuum comes with a nice range of attachments, and according to most users you’ll be able to clean most things with the use of these.
- Several buyers mention the light in front of the floor head, and consider it a practical little feature to spot dust bunnies and hair in places that are usually poorly lit up – e.g. underneath furniture.
5 reasons not to buy
- Due to its design, it feels heavier than it actually is, as the main weight is placed towards the back of the handle.
- While two batteries are indeed included, the run time on max setting only gives you a few minutes on each battery, which means you either have to use up both batteries for one full session in a normal sized house, or risk leaving some dust on your floors while using it on its lower setting.
- Some users also had issues with the vacuum flinging larger items away, e.g. different types of seeds, kernels, cereal, and other things in similar sizes.
- Some buyers found the dust bin too small, as they have to empty it after almost every use.
- According to some buyers, the rotating brush head feels a bit flimsy, and some even question its durability.
The Tineco A11 Hero features an interchangeable battery, and an extra one is included in the package. This is a great advange for those seeking a cordless stick vacuum with extended run time. It is easy to use as well, and the dust bin is praised for being very easy to empty, and less messy than other similar vacuums. It is quite powerful as well, especially when set to max, which most users recommend. It comes with a range of useful attachments as well as a stand to store it in, and the floor head has lights in front of it, to better illuminate those dark areas underneath your furniture. On the downside, the vacuum drains the batteries quite fast. Especially when set to max, as it only gives you a few minutes on each battery, before they have to be recharged for several hours. It might not be the best choice if you often need to vacuum larger pieces of debris or dirt from your floor, as it tends to fling it across your floor rather than picking it up. It’s also considered a big plus that the dust bin is easy to empty, as some users think it fills up quickly and therefore needs to be emptied frequently. All in all, this innovative stick vacuum provides you with some nice features that sure makes it easy to use, and despite its flaws it offers great value at a reasonable price, making it a solid buy for those in a small home, but also for those in need of a handy little vacuum for spot cleaning, stair cleaning and similar.