Vacmaster Household VF408
|Tank Capacity||4 gal|
|Cord Length||18 ft|
|Product Height||17.3 in|
|Product Length||17.1 in|
|Product Width||13.2 in|
During our thorough research, we have read hundreds of reviews from real buyers. This is what most people think of Vacmaster Household VF408:
5 reasons to buy
- Most users like how powerful and versatile this wet/dry vacuum is, and it seems to work very well for most tasks around the house.
- Users agree that this vacuum offers great value at a reasonable price.
- The vacuum comes with a retractable cord, which makes it easy to keep the cord organized and tangle-free.
- It also features a nice range of attachments included in the price, and they are easily stored on the back of the vacuum, where a storage bin is located.
- It is said by several users that this vacuum appears quite sturdy and robust, yet it is still easy to handle.
5 reasons not to buy
- Although its cord is significantly longer than other cheaper models, an extension cord is needed if you’re planning on vacuuming larger areas without having to change power outlets all the time.
- The vacuum doesn’t feature a blower port, which some users found disappointing, since other cheaper models do feature this.
- Some users complain about the bag causing the vacuum to lose suction, but fortunately the bag is optional.
- Some users found the hose a bit thin and flimsy, which cause it to kink at some points, and eventually it might break due to its poor quality.
- While most users seem to like the attachment storage, some users thought it lacked space for all attachments, and they were a bit disappointed by the fact that they couldn’t carry all the included attachments with them.
The Vacmaster Household VF408 seems to be a great purchase for home owners, and it is said to work well for many different tasks around the house. The included attachments make it a highly versatile machine, and the reasonable price makes it an attractive purchase. It even comes with a retractable cord, so you just have to push a button to rewind the cord after use. This is a very practical solution for those who plan to use it frequently, as you don’t have to rewind the cord manually and ensure it doesn’t tangle during storage. Users also think the vacuum appears quite sturdy, yet it is still nice and easy to handle, as it doesn’t weigh much. Some users do miss a longer cord though, and it doesn’t come with a blower port like other similar prices vacuums do. However, the use of disposable bags is optional, so the vacuum doesn’t have high running costs. Although the vacuum itself is said to be of a high quality, the hose left a few users disappointed. It is prone to kinking and bending due to its thin quality, which might cause annoyance to some users. All in all, the vacuum is a solid purchase for those in search of a vacuum with a few extra useful features, but for those seeking a completely basic wet/dry vacuum, there are other cheaper options out there with similar capacity. The Vacmaster however, is great for those who wants a bit extra, yet still at a reasonable price.