Vacmaster Professional VFB511B 0201
|Tank Capacity||5 gal|
|Cord Length||18 ft|
|Product Height||17.1 in|
|Product Length||17.8 in|
|Product Width||12.5 in|
During our thorough research, we have read hundreds of reviews from real buyers. This is what most people think of Vacmaster Professional VFB511B 0201:
5 reasons to buy
- Users are surprised by the suction of this vacuum. According to several users it is quite powerful, and perfectly able to pick up almost anything.
- Most users agree that this wet/dry vacuum is both robust and well built.
- The selection of accessories included makes it great for most purposes.
- The vacuum is liked by many users for its design, as it makes it easy to carry around and handle on a daily basis.
- It is said to work well in a workshop or garage, where it gives plenty of suction for many different tasks.
5 reasons not to buy
- Some users miss wheels on this vacuum, as it gets quite heavy when it starts to fill up. Especially when used for liquids. However, according to some users, Vacmaster customer service might be able to provide you a set of wheels, if you give them a call directly.
- Although the vacuum features a nice selection of attachments in its standard package, some users miss a brush tool for dust removal.
- Some users experienced issues with the attachments falling off during use, as they don’t lock together. Instead they are just pushed together, and might loosen during use.
- The vacuum only ships with one small extension wand, meaning you’ll have to bend down if using it on a floor.
- The onboard attachment storage doesn’t hold all the attachments, so you’ll have to carry them with you by hand, or leave them somewhere else.
While most users agree that the Vacmaster Professional VFB511B 0201 is a nice little wet/dry vacuum suitable for many different tasks, it is probably best used at stationary positions in a workshop, garage, or similar. It doesn’t come with wheels, and it has only one short extension wand included, which means you’ll have to bend over (or kneel), in order to reach the surface of the floor in a proper angle. However, the vacuum seems to be robust and well built, and users like how well it works for multiple purposes. It is also liked by many users for its practical design, and the handle on top makes it easy to carry around. It gets heavy when used to pick up liquids though, but according to some users you can actually get a set of wheels if you contact Vacmaster customer service directly. All in all, this seems like a great purchase for those who want a stationary wet/dry vacuum with a powerful suction, but if you’re searching for a mobile vacuum for cleaning of an entire house, you should probably opt for a model with wheels and some extra accessories.