|Tank Capacity||12 gal|
|Cord Length||12 ft|
|Product Height||24.2 in|
|Product Length||17.8 in|
|Product Width||17.8 in|
During our thorough research, we have read hundreds of reviews from real buyers. This is what most people think of Vacmaster VBV1210:
5 reasons to buy
- This vacuum comes with a detachable blower, and several users are excited about this feature.
- Most users like the powerful suction of this vacuum, as it makes them able to do many different tasks around the house.
- Although the vacuum is availabel at a very reasonable price, its tank has a very large capacity, and holds up to 12 gallons at a time.
- Buyers generally think this vacuum is easy to set up, and it takes only a few minutes before it’s ready to use.
- Users like the range of attachments included in the package, as it makes the vacuum highly versatile.
5 reasons not to buy
- Some users think the cord is too short, and if you’re planning on using it for larger areas at a time, you’d probably have to use an extension cord unless you want to change power outlets all the time.
- When storaging this vacuum, you have to find other arrangements for both the hose and the attachments, as there isn’t any way to store them properly on/around the vacuum itself.
- There’s no disposable dust bags available for this vacuum, so you don’t have other choice than let it all go into the tank, meaning you have to empty it every time you want to switch from dry to wet vacuuming.
- Although the vacuum has onboard storage for accessories, several users say they fall off, as there’s no way to lock them into place.
- There’s no brush tool included with this vacuum, so you’ll have to buy one yourself if you wan to vacuum dust off your cars dashboard, or other small surfaces.
The Vacmaster VBV1210 is a high capacity vacuum with a tank volume of 12 gallons. This is a great size for those with a large garage/workshop, where lots of dirt needs to be picked up frequently, but it is also suitable for those with pets, as it picks up almost anything with its powerful motor. As if this wasn’t enough, the vacuum also features a detachable leaf blower, so you can bring it outside and clear large areas from dust, leaves, etc. It is also easy to set up, and most users think it is easy to use as well. However, the attachments don’t have proper storage slots onboard the vacuum. Some users have issues with the attachments either falling out of their storage slot, and some have issues with attachments sitting too tight in their slots, making them hard to use. The cord is also quite short, so you’ll most likely have to buy an extra cord and plug them together, if you want a better reach without having to change power outlets all the time. It is also a bit clumsy when storing it, and you’ll have to free up a lot of space if you want to store it inside a cabinet or similar. There’s no way to wrap the hose around the vacuum during storage, and along with some of the attachments, you’ll have to find alternative storage options for those. All in all, this vacuum is a great choice for those in need of a high capacity vacuum, as it picks up large amounts of dust, dirt and debris without breaking a sweat, and you don’t have to empty it all the time. It is definitely worth considering if you have a garage or small workshop at home too.