Vacmaster Wall Mountable VWM510
|Tank Capacity||5 gal|
|Cord Length||20 ft|
|Product Height||20.7 in|
|Product Length||18.5 in|
|Product Width||15.4 in|
During our thorough research, we have read hundreds of reviews from real buyers. This is what most people think of Vacmaster Wall Mountable VWM510:
5 reasons to buy
- This Vacmaster is wall mountable, and comes with an 11-foot standard hose, and a 10-foot Flex hose. Most users think this is a great buy for the garage.
- The vacuum also features a long power cord, which makes it possible to grab it and walk around an entire room while cleaning the floors.
- It is said by several users to have a powerful suction, which makes it a great choice for home owners in need of a versatile vacuum.
- The wide range of included attachments make it useful for lots of different tasks around the house.
- Most users like the quality of the filter included, as it is efficient and easy to clean.
5 reasons not to buy
- Although the vacuum features a nice big handle, it gets quite heavy when it starts to fill up, especially if you’re carrying it around as you use it.
- Some users had issues with the attachment storage bin falling off the side of the vacuum.
- Although the Flex hose measures 10 feet, it shrinks during use, due to the suction.
- There is no short hose included in this set, so you’ll have to carry around either the 10-foot Flex hose, or the 11-foot standard hose.
- The included hoses are able to connect to each other for an even longer reach. However, the connection point is said to be clumsy, which causes it to get caught on everything as you go across the floor with it.
The wall mounted Vacmaster VWM510 is a great choice for those in search of a wet/dry vacuum for their garage. Instead of dragging the canister along with you, this vacuum is able to stay on the wall, while you bring out the long 11-foot hose, which can be further extended by connecting the 10-foot Flex hose. The vacuum is even Bluetooth-controlled, which means you can switch it on/off from a distance, which is a clever feature. It is perfectly suitable for car cleaning, but it would also work for any other stationary cleaning, e.g. in a workshop. It is said to be powerful enough for most tasks around the house, and the included attachments makes it highly versatile too. Although it has a nice big handle on top of it, it gets quite heavy if carried around the house. The vacuum is not suitable for carrying at all, and the Flex hose tends to shrink when the vacuum is turned on, due to the suction pulling it together. There’s also no short hose included in the package, so you’ll either have to buy one yourself, or deal with the long hose when cleaning the floors around your house. Again, this is probably not what it was intended for, so if you want to clean your entire house regularly, you should probably consider buying a wet/dry vacuum on wheels instead. This Vacmaster is a great purchase for those in need of a stationary wet/dry vacuum, and it is highly suitable for the garage or workshop. It might work on a boat too, depending on the size of the boat. It is very popular among its users, and many of them are vouching for this vacuum as one of the best models in its price range.