VonHaus 2-in-1 Stick Vacuum
|Dust Cup Capacity||0.34 gal|
|Cord Length||19.5 ft|
|Max. Battery Run Time||-- mins|
|Detachable Hand Vacuum||Yes|
During our thorough research, we have read hundreds of reviews from real buyers. This is what most people think of VonHaus 2-in-1 Stick Vacuum:
5 reasons to buy
- This stick vacuum features a detachable canister, which makes it even more useful than other models.
- According to most users, it is powerful enough to pick up dust and most types of dirt on hard floors, as well as some carpets.
- Due to its design, it is especially suitable for spot cleaning and vacuuming in small areas at a time.
- The vacuum does come with a cord, which according to most users is fine, as it lowers the price and eliminates the need of recharhing batteries constantly.
- Most users found it lightweight and comfortable to use.
5 reasons not to buy
- While the canister is indeed detachable, it also means that the on/off button is located away from the handle, so when you use it as a floor vacuum you need to bend down to turn it on and off.
- Some buyers said it lacks power, as it isn’t always able to pick everything up.
- The filter is located in a way that it needs to be emptied and cleansed after almost every use, as dust and hair seem to embed themselves into it.
- According to most buyers, it doesn’t perform very well on carpets, as it only takes the dust and dirt lying on top of them.
- The vacuum is said to be quite loud, and not just the motor — according to some users, the wheels running acroos a hard floor makes a loud noise as well.
The VonHaus 2-in-1 stick vacuum offers great value at a reasonable price, which is liked by most buyers. It has a detachable canister, which instantly transforms it into a hand vacuum, making it useful for many different occassions. It is a corded vacuum, which is part of the reason for the low price, yet most users found it both easy to use and quite lightweight. Due to its design, the on/off button is located on the small canister, meaning you have to bend down to either turn it on or off. It is also said to lack power, as it might not pick up everything from your floors. The filter needs quite a bit of cleaning from time to time, and the vacuum might not do well on carpets. Some users found it noisy as well, making it uncomfortable to use over a longer period of time. However, despite its flaws, it is a very popular stick vacuum, with most reviews being mainly positive. It might be a great purchase for a smaller house, an apartment, a dorm room, or similar.